You don’t know how to How to Unarchive Gmail. Gmail is a best & number one email service that provide by google.com. Almost Every person using gmail service. We can easily send and receive mail by gmail. Gmail have a lot of feature that enough for users. When you will make gmail account, then you get 15 GB cloud space. you can easily upload your file and also. Some mail dose not come in main inbox at times, These mails are promotion, social, spam type. Sometimes you archive mails, but later you can not unarcrive it, I will tell you how to Unarchive emails in Gmail in this article.
What Happens to Archived Emails in Gmail
Archiving is not delete, this is removes system from main interface. When you will archive your gmail, it will only move from inbox section. When you will want to back archive mail, you can.
How to unarchive Gmail messages
♦ Go to your google account on your Windows or Mac Computer.
♦ Search gmail.com
♦ Open your gmail
♦Then Scroll left hand side category and click on the “All Mail” option.
♦You Scroll or search to find the email you wish to unarchive mail.
♦When you’ve found your mail, Right click for the dropdown menu, selected all emails will be Unarchived and moved to the Inbox.
Archive Emails in Gmail App on Android or iPhone
How to Archive Emails in Gmail App on Android Phone or iPhone.
1.First you Open the Gmail App on your Android mobile or iPhone.
2. Then you Select Email that you want to archive and tap on the Archive icon located in the top menu.
All the selected Emails will be moved from Inbox to “All Mails” section.
Unarchive Emails in Gmail App on Android or iPhone
1. Open the Gmail App on your Android Phone or iPhone.
2. Tap on the 3-line menu icon and select All Mail in the drop-down menu.
3. In All Mails section, select the Emails that you want to Unarchive.
4. Once the Emails are selected, tap on the 3-dots menu and select Move to Inbox option in the drop-down.
All the selected Emails will be moved back to Inbox.